1) To be in the lead within the development of technology and projects for a sustainable production of fish at an industrial scale.
2) Not become big on site but on know how
3) Better being a small partner in a visionary project which may change the world for the better than being in full control of a project with only local and limited impact.
4) Building human resources, we consider being a limited factor for the development of a successful RAS industry
1) Respect towards the marine environment and nature in general
2) Respect and honesty towards staff and project partners
3) Production of animal protein for human consumption at a minimum of environmental impact